NCAA Football
Year 5 / 2016:  in-progress
- entered the coaching carousel after my 1-season "natty" run at Louisville (bleah), and simmed a few rounds of offers.  The Cal HC job opened up, woohoo!  (alma mater).  Signed up for that right away, and obviously not going to leave until admin fires me for not meeting goals.
- added San Jose State as my opening week non-conference game and won 17-10.  it was cool to play against my recruits, and the defense i built maintained its skill and aggression in my absence.  also was the beneficiary of my old SJSU QB recruit not being very good (signed him coming off a 7-6 season and just needed a warm body).
- looking forward to playing more games during Christmas break!  If I start over, maybe I'll try adding some extra recruiting restrictions: only recruit kids from the immediate 9-county Bay Area.
i thought my gaming days were over, but with EA's announcement of a new college football game, looks like I'll be buying a new ps5 console in a few years...
(02-02-2021, 12:45 PM)havana Wrote: i thought my gaming days were over, but with EA's announcement of a new college football game, looks like I'll be buying a new ps5 console in a few years...

Me too!!!
1997-2027 Complete Train Wreck!!!
2028,2029, 2037, 2039, 2040 and 2041 Roehm Division Champions
2029, 2037, and 2041 Blizzard League Champions
2029, and 2037 Winners of the Weaver Cup of Ultimate Power!!!