2019 College Football
its a week late, but why not get a thread started for the current season.

Favorite internet comment of the week:
Georgia Southern over Tennessee, an NCAA14 dynasty mode sim come to life...
(09-04-2019, 06:58 PM)havana Wrote: its a week late, but why not get a thread started for the current season.

Favorite internet comment of the week:
Georgia Southern over Tennessee, an NCAA14 dynasty mode sim come to life...

Another one - what you you call paying $950,000 to a school to come to your place and beat you?

Volunteering.
[Image: 0GzHqpg.jpg]
Rio de Janeiro Capybaras
Working on getting back to winning!
Favorite College Football tidbits I read/heard from the past week:
- interview with Miami of Ohio coach before matchup with THE Ohio State University.  (paraphrase) "it's like going out to recess and Ohio State has the first 85 picks"
- "Greg Schiano must be grinding his teeth out there somewhere" ... Tulane runs the fake kneeldown on Houston, UH players naturally relax a bit.  Meanwhile Schiano gets blasted for poor sportsmanship when his defenses would just rush teams at full speed when kneeling.
- Cal LB Evan Weaver with the huge 4th down stop to end Cal-Ole Miss.  Thanks poor clock management!
- SJSU with the monster road win at Arkansas, never mind this was expected to be a total body bag game
My favorite was the Georgia-Notre Dame game where a Georgia fan brought a sign that had a picture of Martin Luther.  No words, just a picture of Martin Luther.  Trolling done right.
Ryno, Executor of the Zealots, Draft Czar.
Barnes Division Champs - 2055, 2056, 2057
Francisco Matthei - 2054 ROY, 2056 CY.  Paul Blaisedell - 2056 MVP
Jose Fernandez - 2057 CY.  Mookie Betts - 2057 MVP

"For Aiur"
Favorite article from the week, wholesome piece on UVA's #1 fan
https://news.virginia.edu/content/grab-y...s-no-1-fan

Punchline: #1 fan's youngest son goes to VaTech
Reddit thread comment (where I learned about the article): "you always want better for your kids..."
what?!?
(look up the highlights for the finish of tonight’s Kansas-Texas tech matchup)