Veteran Pitchers for Trade
I'm 17 games out, so lets face it,  I'm not gonna make a comeback and win the division.

With that said, I'm not an all out garage sale kind of guy either. With that said I have a few veterans that I'm going to put on the block with the understanding that I'm not going to just give them away.

RHP Magnus Arnesson 145  171  .459  3.04
LHP Neal Martin 54   68  .443  3.39

I have been using Martin as a starter since I acquired him, and he has done a bang up job. Arnesson has just played on some bad teams. He was off at the beginning of thi season but he has started to right the ship.

If you are interested in either of these two guys, PM or email me.

Others might be for sale, but I thought that these were the 2 players that would likely bring in the most value.
"I think about baseball when I wake up in the morning. I think about it all day and I dream about it at night. The only time I don't think about it is when I'm playing it."
- Carl Yastrzemski

I made the playoffs once...
Offer on the table for the two of these guys...

If you are interested make your pitch.
"I think about baseball when I wake up in the morning. I think about it all day and I dream about it at night. The only time I don't think about it is when I'm playing it."
- Carl Yastrzemski

Still available
- Carl Yastrzemski

Really, no one else interested in either of these guys?
- Carl Yastrzemski